I guess after almost 4 years in college, it's finally time for me to have a blog. I'm doing this as part of class, but it's nice to have an excuse to write because I love it. I'm hoping this blog will be useful and interesting to people who read it. Hopefully, I'll uncover some hard-hitting news in Huntington....we'll see.
My beat, which is what most of my posts will be focused on, is the Tri-State Airport Authority. Why did I choose this? Well A. as you can see, my last name starts with a "W" so most of the beats I wanted were taken by the time my name came up in the roster but B. in today's world, air travel is making headlines for a variety of different and interesting reasons and is on the cusp of new laws and security issues constantly. So I'm interested to break into the world of aviation and see if anything flies out (pun intended).
I'll also be posting on my Twitter throughout this course.
www.twitter.com/awicklinenews
No comments:
Post a Comment